Facial Coverings, Social Distancing, and Sanitation
- At all times, all activities must continue to be conducted with full observance of the social distancing, facial coverings, and sanitation requirements stated in CDC Guidelines. (Click here to see the CDC Guidelines ).
Recreational Amenities in Multi-Family Residences
- Recreational amenities in multi-family residences, including gyms and community rooms, are permitted to reopen at 50% capacity.
- NO GUESTS ARE PERMITTED TO USE RECREATIONAL AMENITIES.
- No community room gatherings for multi-player games (Mah-jongg, poker, etc.) are permitted.
- Condominium Boards have the right to further restrict access/activities in the name of safety if they deem it necessary.
- Restaurants and retail businesses are permitted to reopen at 50% capacity.
- Businesses providing personal services, such as barbershops and hair and nail salons, will be permitted to reopen under strict requirements, including no walk-ins and 15 minutes between appointments in order to perform necessary sanitation.
- Facial coverings are required for both establishment employees and patrons.
- Museums are permitted to open at 25% capacity.
- Bars, commercial gyms, and indoor theaters will remain closed until further notice.
Beaches Under County Jurisdiction
- Broward County beaches will remain closed until further notice.
- Note: Hillsboro Beach does not fall under Broward County jurisdiction in this instance. Therefore, Hillsboro Beach residents may continue to enjoy the use of the beach, unless their condo/co-op Board has dictated otherwise.