TO ALL RESIDENTS
During this difficult time, the pool, social rooms and beach remain open for the enjoyment of all residents. We must have the cooperation of all here at Port de Mer to follow the suggested precautions issued by the National Health Officials (items 1 and 2) and our own suggestions Items 3 through 6 which are requested for the protection of all residents:
The virus is thought to spread from person to person
- Put a distance of 6 feet between yourself and other people
- Avoid congregating in groups larger than 10 people
- Make contact with the office via phone or email rather than making in-person visits.
- Our staff will only be dong essential/emergency repairs inside units.
- No new renovation projects are allowed to begin in individual units until further notice.
- Residents should arrange to receive food and other small deliveries in the lobby, not to individual floors.
I have been contacted by some of our wonderful residents who are volunteering for various tasks should they be needed. Let us all reach out to neighbors and residents who might need assistance. Our AKAM staff remains on site to assist wherever possible. PLEASE DO YOUR PART TO COOPERATE WITH THE SIMPLE RULES AND SUGGESTIONS SET IN PLACE. With everyone doing their part we can continue to enjoy all our amenities.
MARY ARNOLD, PRESIDENT
PDM BOARD OF DIRECTORS
NOTE: FEAR IS OFTEN MORE DANGEROUS THAN THE VIRUS. BE CAREFUL AND BE SAFE